The easiest and the best way to connect two computers together is using an ethernet cable. With connect two computer with ethernet cable you can share or transfer files and data and play network games between both computers. After connecting your computers together with an Ethernet cable, you will be required to modify the network settings on computers to establish the cable connection. This instruction is for windows 8.
How to connect two computer with ethernet cable
- plug in an ethernet cable to the LAN ports of both computer
- Right–click on the network area, and choose “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click change advanced sharing settings.
- Check “Turn on network discovery”, If you’re asked for an administrator password, Type the password , then press “Enter”.
- Both of your computers will now be visible in the Network and Sharing Center window, and you will have the ability to share files and other resources.