Setup PPTP VPN Android
Go to the “Settings” on android device , to setup pptp vpn android.
Under “Settings” tab touch on “More networks”.
On the next window touch “VPN”.
Touch “+” to add new VPN network.
- In “Name” text box write “SaturnVPN”.
- In “Type” choose your VPN connection type “PPTP” .
- In the “Server Address” put one of these Server Addresses.List of PPTP servers
- Remove check mark from “PPP encryption (MPPE)” and touch “Save”.
Connect to PPTP VPN android
In this screen, touch on “SaturnVPN PPTP VPN”.
- Put SaturnVPN username in “Username” textbox
- Put SaturnVPN password in “Password” textbox.
- Check “Save account information”.
- Touch “Connect”.
(if you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services click here).
You are now connected to PPTP VPN on android device.
To disconnect pptp vpn on android device ,Touch SaturnVPN then Touch “Disconnect” .
If you have any problem to connect to PPTP VPN on android device , Please visit related pages: