Setup PPTP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS
Touch “Settings” under the option of Main Menu on iOS, to setup PPTP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS
Note: This protocol is not supporting new versions of iOS. You can use the L2TP instead.
Touch the “General” option, under the tab of settings.
You will see a window like this. Touch “VPN”.
Touch “Add VPN Configuration … “.
- Select the category “PPTP” option.
- Write “SaturnVPN” in the Description box.
- In the “Server” put one of SaturnVPN PPTP Server Addresses List of PPTP servers
- In the “Account” box, enter your SaturnVPN account username.
- In the “Password” box enter your SaturnVPN account password.
- Send All Traffic: ON
- Encryption Level must be on “None”
- RSA SecureID: OFF
- Touch “Save”.
If you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services Click Here.
Connect to PPTP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS
You will be able to view the connection just created. Connect to the VPN by sliding the VPN button to ON.
You are now connected to PPTP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS.