Setup L2TP VPN on Android
In order to create an L2TP VPN connection on Android devices, follow these steps.
1- Go to the “Settings > Connections > More connection settings > VPN” on Your Android device. (Depends on the version of Android, It can be different. You may need to go to the “Settings > Wireless & networks > VPN“)
2- Touch the menu icon (Depends on the version of Android, It can be different. You may see “Add VPN” or “Add VPN Network”).
3- Touch “Add VPN profile” (Depends on the version of Android, It can be different. You may see “Add VPN” or “Add VPN Network”).
4- Now fill the forms as shown below.
- Write “SaturnVPN L2TP” in the “Name” textbox.
- Select “L2TP/IPSec PSK” from the “Type” menu.
- Enter a server address in this “Server address” textbox. Find all server addresses HERE.
- Write down this code in the “IPsec pre-shared key” textbox. Code is: “90807060“.
- Enter your VPN “Username” and “Password“.
- Leave other fields empty.
- Finally, touch the “Save” button.
5- Now you can see the “SaturnVPN L2TP” profile.
6- On this screen, touch on the “SaturnVPN L2TP” profile.
7- Make sure to enter the correct credentials and connect.
- Put your VPN username in the “Username” textbox.
- Put your VPN password in the “Password” textbox.
- Check “Save account information“.
- Touch “Connect“.
8- You are now connected to SaturnVPN L2TP Server on your Android device.
9- To disconnect L2TP VPN on an Android device, Touch the “SaturnVPN L2TP” profile again and touch the “Disconnect” button.
if you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services click here).