Setup L2TP VPN windows 7
Open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel. Then choose “Set up a new connection or network”.
click on “Connect to a workplace”.
Select “Use my Internet Connection (VPN)”.
- Enter server information ,In the text box labelled “Internet address” type VPN server , you can visit the list of VPN server here
- In the text box labelled “Destination name” type ‘SaturnVPN’.
- Make sure that the check box labelled “Don’t connect now, just set it up so I can connect later” is checked. Then click the “Next” button.
Enter your SaturnVPN username and password .If you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services , Click here.
In the text box labelled “User name”, enter SaturnVPN username. In the text box labelled “Password”, enter your SaturnVPN password. Optionally, check the “Remember this password” checkbox and you won’t have to enter your password when you connect to SaturnVPN. Then, click the “Create” button.
Configure L2TP VPN Windows 7
Click on the network card , you see the SaturnVPN connection.Right click on the “SaturnVPN” connection (the VPN connection just created) and choose “Properties”.
When the property window opens, click on the “Security” tab.
- Change “Type of VPN” to “Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec)”.
- Change Data Encryption to “Optional encryption (connect even if no encryption)”.
- In Allow these Protocols part: Uncheck all the protocols and check “Challenge HandShake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)”.
- Click on “Advanced settings”.
Check “Use preshared key for authentication” and Type in the text box “90807060” .
Then click “Ok”.
If you want to change the server ,click on “General” tab and select another server from this link.
Now Click “OK”.
Connect to L2TP VPN windows 7
Click on “Connect”.
Enter your SaturnVPN username and password , Click “Connect”.
You’re connected now!
To disconnect L2TP VPN ,right click on connection and click “Disconnect”.
If you have any problem to setup L2TP VPN windows 7 , Please visit related pages :