Setup PPTP VPN on Linux
To setup PPTP VPN on Linux , follow the instruction below:
Go to System –> Preferences –> Network Connections
Select VPN tab and click Add
Select Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) from the dropdown list and click Create…
- In the Connection name field you can type anything you want, Like Saturnvpn .
- In the Gateway field type the name or the IP address of a our services.(click on the link below to see the full list of our service)
- List of PPTP servers
- In the User name field type your account username.
- In the Password field type your account password.
- Then click on the Advanced button.
(if you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services Click Here )
Under Authentication, check the CHAP checkbox. Click OK.
Click on the Network Manager icon on your desktop bar Notification Area. This icon can be in the shape of two computer screens or arrows or a signal meter if its a Wi-Fi connection that you use. Select VPN Connections and click Saturnvpn.
You will get to see this message as soon as your connection is established. You will also notice an icon in the taskbar indicating that the VPN is now connected.