Download PPTP VPN connection for windows 8 / 8.1
Setup PPTP vpn windows 8 / 8.1
create pptp vpn connection windows 8
To setup PPTP VPN windows 8 , first open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel. Then choose “Set up a new connection or network”.
click on “Connect to a workplace”.
Select “Use my Internet Connection (VPN)”.
- In the text box labelled “Internet address” type VPN server , you can visit the list of VPN server here
- In the text box labelled “Destination name” type ‘SaturnVPN’.
- Click on “Create” button .
Configure PPTP VPN windows 8
You should edit a SaturnVPN PPTP connection that you have already configured.you can see SaturnVPN PPTP connection on “Network”.
Right–click on the network area, and choose “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
Click on “Change Adapter Settings”.
Right–Click on the SaturnVPN connection that you have already configured , and choose “Properties” from the menu.
You can change server address in “General” tab.You can find list of PPTP VPN servers here.
In “Security” tab:
- Change “Type of VPN” to “Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)”.
- Change Data Encryption to “Optional Encryption(Connect even if no encryption)”.
- In Allow these Protocols part: Uncheck all the protocols and check “Challenge HandShake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)”.
Then click “Ok”.
Connect to PPTP VPN windows 8
The PPTP VPN connection is now ready to use, Click on the “Connect” button.
Now enter your SaturnVPN username and password ,then click on “OK”.If you haven’t purchased account yet , you can use free VPN test account .
You’re connected now!
To disconnect PPTP VPN ,click on connection and click “Disconnect”.
If you have any problem to connect PPTP VPN on windows 8 , Please visit related pages: