Download L2TP VPN connection for Windows
First, download L2TP VPN connection for Windows from the link below
- Unzip it (Right-click on file > extract all > extract)
- Run L2TP-Connection.pbk
- Choose a VPN server from the drop-down list, USA, UK, DE
- Click on “Properties” button
- Go on the security tab and follow the instruction below
- In “Type of VPN” select “Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with Ipsec(L2tp/Ipsec).
- Select “Advanced settings” button, checked “use preshared key for authentication”, Enter 90807060 in the text box then click “Ok”.
- In data encryption choose “Optional encryption (connect even if no encryption)”.
- In “Allow these Protocols” section, Uncheck all the protocols and check “Challenge HandShake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)” then click “Ok”.
You will be connected to the L2TP server you already selected.
Note: If the selected server doesn’t work for you, try with another server (Choose a server from the drop-down list).
How to disconnect VPN connection
To disconnect the VPN, Run L2TP-Connection.pbk again (make sure you’ve chosen the same server you were connected to) and click on “Hang Up”.
If this protocol doesn’t work for you at all Or you experience slow connectivity, You should try other protocols:
- PPTP VPN service
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Kerio VPN
You can visit the VPN setup tutorial, too.
If you have any questions or need more help, Contact Us.