Setup L2TP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS
First, touch “Settings” in Main Menu your iOS device, To setup L2TP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS.
Touch the “General” option.
In this window, touch “VPN” to begin configuration L2TP VPN on iPhone.
Touch “Add VPN Configuration … “.
- Select the category “L2TP” option.
- Write “SaturnVPN” in the Description box.
- In the “Server” put one of SaturnVPN L2TP Server Addresses List of L2TP servers
- In the “Account” box, enter your SaturnVPN account username.
- In the “Password” box enter your SaturnVPN account password.
- Put “90807060” in Secret.
- Send All Traffic: ON
- RSA SecureID: OFF
- Proxy: OFF
- Touch “Save”.
If you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services Click Here.
Connect to L2TP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS
Now, you can see the created L2TP VPN connection. Connect to the VPN by sliding the VPN button to ON.
Done, You are now connected to L2TP VPN on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iOS.