Download Napsternet VPN for Android
Setup Outline VPN for Android
1) Download and install the NapsternetV app for your device
2) Copy the access keys from the attached text file.
3) In the NapsternetV app, navigate to the “Configs” tab and choose the “+” icon from the top right.
4) Choose “Import config from Clipboard” and then choose “V2ray config URI”
5) A card will be added to your app. You will touch it first to change this card’s color from gray to blue.
6) Finally navigate to the “Home” tab and touch the connect button from the bottom right to get connected with the server you added and then touch “OK”
7-Congratulations! You are now connected to SaturnVPN Napsternet.
If you’d like to disconnect on an Android device, Simply touch “*“.