Setup L2TP VPN windows 10
First Option (Recommended):
You can download L2TP VPN connection for Windows 10 from the link below and follow steps to run the connection in a second.
or Setup L2TP VPN Windows 10 manually like the following guide.
Create L2TP VPN windows 10
Click on the Network icon (tray icon) and then click on “Network Settings” link.
In the Network & Internet window, click on “VPN“. Then click on “Add a VPN connection“.
- In the text box labelled “Connection name” enter SaturnVPN.
- In the text box labelled “Server name or address” enter SaturnVPN L2TP server address.You can find the list of L2TP VPN servers addresses here.
- In “VPN type” dropdown menu , Choose “Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPSec (L2TP/IPSec)”.
- In “Type of sign-in info“ dropdown menu, select “Username and password“ option.
- Enter your SaturnVPN account username. (if you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services click here)
- Enter your SaturnVPN account password.
- Click save.
Configure L2TP windows 10
Go back to Network & Internet window. Under the Related settings sub-section, click on “Change adapter options”.
In the Network connections window, right click on the newly created SaturnVPN connection icon then click on “Properties”.
When the property window opens, click on the “Security” tab.
- Change “Type of VPN” to “Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec)”.
- Change Data Encryption to “Optional encryption (connect even if no encryption)”.
- In Allow these Protocols part: Uncheck all the protocols and check “Challenge HandShake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)”.
- Click on “Advanced settings”.
Check “Use preshared key for authentication” and Type in the text box “90807060”.
Then click “Ok”.
If you want to change the server ,click on “General” tab and select another server from this link.
Now Click “OK”.
Connect to L2TP VPN windows 10
Click on the L2TP VPN connection that you’ve jast created “SaturnVPN” , then click on “Connect”.
You are now successfully connected to the L2TP VPN windows 10
To disconnect L2TP VPN ,click on connection and click “Disconnect”.
If you have any problem setup L2TP VPN windows 10 , Please visit related pages: