Setup PPTP VPN on Android
In order to create a PPTP VPN connection on Android devices, follow these steps.
1- Go to the “Settings > Connections > More connection settings > VPN” on Your Android device.
2- Touch the menu icon.
3- Touch “Add VPN profile“.
4- Now fill the form.
- Write “Saturn VPN PPTP” in the “Name” textbox.
- Select “PPTP” from the “Type” menu.
- Enter a server address in this “Server address” textbox. Find all server addresses HERE.
- Enter your VPN “Username” and “Password“.
- Finally, touch the “Save” button.
5- Now you can see “SaturnVPN PPTP” profile.
6- On this screen, touch on the “SaturnVPN PPTP” profile.
7- Make sure to enter the correct credentials and connect.
- Put your VPN username in the “Username” textbox.
- Put your VPN password in the “Password” textbox.
- Check “Save account information“.
- Touch “Connect“.
8- You are now connected to SaturnVPN PPTP Server on your Android device.
9- To disconnect PPTP VPN on Android device, Touch the “SaturnVPN PPTP” profile again and touch the “Disconnect” button.
If you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services (click here).
If you have any problem to connect to PPTP VPN on Android device, Please try other protocols.