How to setup PPTP VPN for Windows 7
First Option (Recommended): Auto Setup
You can download the PPTP VPN connection for windows from the link below and follow steps to run the connection in a second.
Second Option: Manual Setup
or Setup PPTP VPN windows 7 manually like the following guide.
create PPTP VPN connection windows 7
Open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel. Then choose “Set up a new connection or network”.
Click on “Connect to a workplace”.
Select “Use my Internet Connection (VPN)”.
- Enter server information, In the text box labeled “Internet address” type VPN server, you can visit the list of VPN server here
- In the text box labeled “Destination name” type ‘SaturnVPN’.
- Make sure that the checkbox labeled “Don’t connect now, just set it up so I can connect later” is checked. Then click the “Next” button.
Enter your SaturnVPN username and password. If you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services, Click here.
In the text box labeled “User name”, enter SaturnVPN username. In the text box labeled “Password”, enter your SaturnVPN password. Optionally, check the “Remember this password” checkbox and you won’t have to enter your password when you connect to SaturnVPN. Then, click the “Create” button.[tw_divider size=”waves-shortcode” type=”line” position=”center” text=”” icon=”” color=”#dbdbdb” height=”80″]
configure PPTP VPN windows 7
Click on the network card, you see the SaturnVPN connection. Right-click on the “SaturnVPN” connection (the VPN connection just created) and choose “Properties”.
When the property window opens, click on the “Security” tab.
- Change “Type of VPN” to “Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)”.
- Change Data Encryption to “Optional Encryption(Connect even if no encryption)”.
- In the Allow these Protocols part: Uncheck all the protocols and check “Challenge HandShake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)”.
Then click “Ok”.
You can change the server address in the “General” tab. You can find a list of PPTP VPN servers here.
Done! You’re now done with your setup PPTP VPN windows 7! You’ve set up your Saturnvpn connection to use PPTP.[tw_divider size=”waves-shortcode” type=”line” position=”center” text=”” icon=”” color=”#dbdbdb” height=”80″]
Connect to PPTP VPN windows 7
Click on “Connect”.
Enter your SaturnVPN username and password, click “Connect”
You’re connected now!
To disconnect PPTP VPN, right-click on the connection and click “Disconnect”.
If you have any problem to setup PPTP VPN windows 7, Please visit related pages :