Download PPTP VPN Connection
To setup PPTP VPN windows 10 , you can simply download PPTP VPN connection from this link or setup it manually.
How to setup pptp vpn windows 10
setup pptp vpn on windows 10
Click on the Network icon (tray icon) and then go to “Network Settings” link.
In the Network & Internet window, click on “VPN“. Then click on “Add a VPN connection“.
- In the text box labelled “connection name“ enter SaturnVPN.
- In the text box labelled “Server name or address“ enter one of SaturnVPN PPTP server address.You can find the list of PPTP VPN servers addresses here.
- In “VPN type” dropdown menu , Choose Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
- In “Type of sign-in info“ dropdown menu, select “Username and password“ option.
- Enter your SaturnVPN account username. (if you haven’t purchased the account yet, you can use the test account to test our services click here)
- Enter your SaturnVPN account password.
- Click save.
Configure PPTP vpn on windows 10
Go back to “Network & Internet” window. Under the Related settings sub-section, click on “Change adapter options”.
In the “Network connections” window, right click on the newly created SaturnVPN connection icon then click on “Properties”.
You can change server address in “General” tab.You can find list of PPTP VPN servers here.
Click on the “Security” tab.
- Change “Type of VPN” to “Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)”.
- Change Data Encryption to “Optional Encryption(Connect even if no encryption)”.
- In Allow these Protocols part: Uncheck all the protocols and check “Challenge HandShake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)”.
Then click “Ok”.
Connect to PPTP VPN windows 10
Click on the newly added PPTP VPN connection “SaturnVPN” then click on “Connect”.
You are now successfully connected to the PPTP VPN on windows 10
To disconnect PPTP VPN ,click on connection and click “Disconnect”.
If you have any problem to setup PPTP VPN windows 10 , Please visit related pages: