Before you go to create a Bitcoin wallet, setup valid internet security on your computer and scan your computer because there is much malware that can steal your Bitcoins.
A Bitcoin wallet allows you to receive, send, and store your Bitcoins. there are two main types of wallets: A Software Wallet that you install on your own computer or mobile device, and A Web Wallet or Hosted Wallet that is hosted by a third party.
What is a Bitcoin Wallet Address?
A Bitcoin wallet address is the same as a bank account number in other words. It’s a unique and combination of letters and numbers also. Above all, You can share your Bitcoin wallet address with others to send you Bitcoin.
Create a Bitcoin Wallet
The easiest and the best way that you can create a Bitcoin Wallet is by using an online wallet. An online wallet offers the extreme convenience of being able to access your bitcoins from any computer. There is three well-known bitcoin wallet (Blockchain, Coinbase, WalletBit). Let’s talk more about Blockchain.
Create Bitcoin Wallet in Blockchain
Click here to create a Bitcoin Wallet.
- In the first window, just enter your email address and at least 10 character passwords.
- Click on the confirmation email that has been sent to your email
- You can see your bitcoin wallet address after you login to your bitcoin account.
- Click on “Settings” and choose “Wallets & Addresses” or go to this page directly, where you can see your default wallet in the “Bitcoin Wallets” section.
- Wallets allow you to organize your funds into categories, like spending or savings. To see all of the individual addresses that have been generated for each wallet, click on “Manage”.
- To send Bitcoins to another bitcoin account, click on “Send”.
You can use the software bitcoin wallet too, It’s available for all OS. First of all, you need to download it, After installation, a wizard guides you through the process of creating your wallet. This option can be technical and confusing for bitcoin newbies. So you might need to spend a little more time on it.
You are able to buy VPN with Bitcoin from SaturnVPN.