Download V2ray VPN for Android
V2RayNG is a mobile client for the V2Ray project, which is a platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
V2Ray can be used to access websites blocked by the Great Firewall of China and Iran, for example.
Download and Setup v2rayNG VPN for Android
First of all, you need to buy a VPN subscription from SaturnVPN and have an access key, and copied it.
1) Download and install the v2rayNG app for your Android device from Google Play Store:
2) In the v2rayNG app, tap the “+” sign on the top bar.
3) then Touch “Import config from Clipboard”.
4) A card will be added to your app. Tap the “V” icon on the right bottom to get connected with the server you added.
5) For the first time you may see a confirmation message. So touch “OK“.
Now you are Connected.
If you’d like to disconnect on an Android device, Simply touch the “V“ icon again.
v2rayNG is recommended application for using the V2Ray servers of SatuenVPN on Android Devices. If you have an iOS device, You may want to try the NapsternetV application instead.